Saturday, August 2, 2008

More Email Issues...

My ISP still says everything is fine, but I have had numerous issues with my email over the last couple days (this happened a couple weeks ago too). If anyone is trying to reach me via email and has not gotten a response - I am really sorry, and please email cc'ing an alternate email address - eattardi@golyon.com. That email address does not go to my Blackberry though. Here is what a title comany rep received:

From: Mail Delivery System[mailto:MAILER-DAEMON@post-app2.tdpserver.net]
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 12:05 AM
To: Debi Skelly
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
This is the mail system at host post-app2.tdpserver.net.I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could notbe delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.If you do so, please include this problem report. You candelete your own text from the attached returned message.
The mail system: temporary failure

No comments: