Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Home from Vacation!

I returned late this afternoon from a brief (and well deserved) 4-day camping trip. We wanted to do our camping before the July 4th rush, and our strategy paid off. My husband and I (and one of our dogs) went to the Silver Fork of the American River. If ya'll do not know where Silver Fork is, you basically drive East on Hwy 50 to Kyburz and make a right. Silver Fork is home to several camp sites, fishing, atv trails, hiking, swimming, etc. We played many rounds of Domino's, swam (in cold run-off water), and caught so many fish while we were there that I lost count after about 20! Cellular service was several miles from the China Flat campground...the photo here is of Harold, our 6-year old Bloodhound, on "his side" of our pop-up tent trailer. He is spoiled rotten!

I had an escrow close, and two offers accepted while I was gone! I should camp more often! Back to reality tomorrow!

No comments: