Friday, June 13, 2008

Young Professionals Council Fundraiser

I think I have mentioned in the past that I am a member of the Sacramento Association of Realtors "Young Professionals Council." In the midst of all the craziness in my schedule lately, the YPC put on a vendor fair at the end of May to raise money for the Loaves and Fishes' Mustard Seed school...if you do not know what Mustard Seed is, it is a school for homeless children. We raised over $3,300 from the vendors and attendees of the fair. SMUD actually donated $500 alone! Today, 3 other YPC members and I presented the co-directors of Mustard Seed with a check...I was pretty bummed actually that we did not have a big cardboard check to give to them - perhaps next time?



I was the one behind the camera, so I make a small "cameo" at the very end of the video...

No comments: