Friday, June 6, 2008

I've been quoted in an Associated Press article about Foreclosures!!

Last week I was interviewed by a journalist with the Associated Press. I get interviewed frequently about real estate because of my high search engine rankings, but this is the first time I have actually been quoted in an article...at least that I actually know of!

The journalist mis-quoted me a little bit (he says "market price" in the quote instead of "listing price"), but I suppose that is bound to happen with any interview. Perhaps I should get used to it?

He also interviewed one of my clients and used her quotes as well...they also sent a photographer out and did a shoot with my clients!! Too bad they took the photo in front of another agent's listing sign! :-(

The journalist just emailed me and said that article should be in "the newspapers" tomorrow. I wonder if it will appear in the print edition of the Sacramento Bee? Click here to read the article. It is starting to appear on some of the major news sites (like CNBC, CNN, Fox News, etc.)...

No comments: