Thursday, January 3, 2008

Blogging Hiatus

My, my, my...well 2007 came to an end with quite a bang for me...literally. A few days before Christmas I was in a pretty nasty car accident while visiting family in Southern California. Without going into too much detail, we all walked away from the accident more or less ok, but I have some lingering pain. Needless to say, I have not spent much time blogging lately. I was amazed to see how many people noticed I had not posted, and emailed me to ask why. Anyway...my deep, thought-provoking real estate-related insights will return here in the next few days as I get moving again.

For the last couple days, I have been reflecting on 2007. I love making spreadsheets to analyze data, and I have had an abundance of time on my hands laid up from my accident. Here are a few personal stats that might (or might not) interest ya'll.

- My buyer clients saved a total of $425,500 from the original list price in 2007 - an average of 12.23% per listing.
- My seller clients attained an average of 95.85% of their original listing price in 2007.
- My production qualified me for the Sacramento Association of Realtors "Master's Club" which is comprised of the top 6.5% of Realtors in the greater Sacramento area.
- 60.86% of my earnings were from referrals from past clients
- 23.18% of my earnings were from people who found me on the internet

Not bad...anyway, I should be back in full swing here next week. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are ok Erin. Have a great 2008!