Wednesday, November 14, 2007

October Inventory Stats



Last month around this time I published inventory charts for Sacramento County. Good news: inventory went down last month. I can tell you from my own personal experience that at the same time listing inventory is decreasing, buyer interest has been increasing. In the last two weeks alone, I have had 4 buyers that I met in one way or another get pre-qualified for purchases. I found one of these buyers their dream home already at a great price and great terms, and they are set to close escrow next week! So - we went from having 15 months of inventory in September, to 13.4 months of inventory in October. Still definitely a buyers market, but nice to see a change for the better amongst all the mass media doom and gloom! Keep in mind as always, this is Sacramento County as a whole, and there are areas with much lower levels of inventory (like East Sac around 4.4 months), and areas with much higher inventory (like Meadowview with 23.7 months)...happy house hunting!

No comments: