Monday, June 18, 2007

916HomeValues.com

Hello all. I really appreciate all of your email requesting market evaluation of your home(s). Having said that however, it seems that no matter how much detail ya'll include in your requests, some vital piece of information is missing. I have a website where you can fill out an online questionnaire to describe your home that includes all the pertinent information I need to do a complete analysis - http://www.916homevalues.com/.

Because I get so many requests for evaluations, if ya'll would use this website for your inquiries, it would help me a great deal. This way I will not have to send you follow-up emails requesting more information...You would be surprised how many requests I get that do not include info like the property address!...city/zip...number of bedrooms...blah blah blah...

Anyway...you can use that site too if you would like to register to have listings emailed to you...

Thanks!!

No comments: