Monday, March 12, 2007

All work and no play??


Ok - so even though I am extremely busy with real estate and all that, I have to have a little fun every now and then. My brother and I traveled to Scottsdale, AZ this last weekend for SF Giants Spring Training...I have not had that much fun in a long time! Our flight from Sacramento left at 6:10am on Friday morning, so I got up at 2:30am, showered and got ready, picked my brother up in West Sac at 4:00am and got to the airport at 4:30am.

I had no idea that the airport would be so busy that early in the morning. I was also dismayed to learn that the airport Coffee shops do not open until 5:00am. Perhaps I will write the Starbucks corporate people and let them know that early travelers need caffeine prior to 5:00am!

Anyway, after a fairly uneventful flight, we landed in Phoenix. We got to see my Giants win 2 of 3 games while we were there, I got to see Bonds absolutely crush 2 homeruns, I got maybe 20 players autographs (including Barry Zito & Rich Aurilia), and I had a really fun time with my brother overall. The photo above is actually the two of is at this really cool sushi / Benihana-like place in Scottsdale...

No comments: